1. RCT OVERVIEW : An introduction.
2. ARMAMENTARIUM : X-rays, Rvg, K-files, H-files, Hand protaper, Rotary protaper, Endomotor, Apex Locator, Endoactivator, Rubber Dam, Surgical Loupe.
3. ANATOMY : gross anatomy of pulp canals, their shapes and difference in sizes.
4. ACCESS OPENING : Occlusal anatomy of all teeth.
5. BIO MECHANICAL PREPARATION
6. OBTURATION : different methods of Obturation
7. HANDS ON : Access opening, Bmp, Obturation techniques on extracted teeth models/Typhodont.
8. Post n Core
9. Rubber Dam application
10. Tooth Preparation
11. Impression techniques using alginate and elastomeric impression materials.
12. Retraction cord application.
13. Temporary crown build up.
14. Bite registration
11. Shade selection
12. Crown luting
13. Occlusal adjustments
14. Full ceramic crowns